This work features our ability to collaborate with agencies regarding land use planning, parks and recreation and children’s outdoor environments. “Aquila” references the third constellation of the summer triangle, Aquila the Eagle and used best practices for storm water management in terms of minimal impermeable surface construction.
- Medium: concrete and granite
- Dimensions: 16’ x 100’ x 100’
- Year Completed: 2008
- Location: Eagle Park, Belen, NM
- Public Art Program: New Mexico Art in Public Places
- CRM Contributions: Fabrication