(Prime Contractor Kiewit; Owner Homeland Defense): Very Complex Highlights: High production rate intertwined with tight delivery schedule
Facility ( Prime Contractor Baker Construction; Owner URENCO): Very Complex Highlights: National Regulatory Commission Quality Level 1 Construction
(Prime Contractor Turner Construction; Owner GSA): Very Complex Highlights: Unique, wing-shape, thin section, pre-stressed canopies, provided BIM
This piece, a private commission, was designed with Form Z, an advanced 3D development software with the intention of capturing cloud formation in the southwestern region of North America and focuses on therapeutic design. This work is sited in a private home in Santa Fe, NM.
- Medium: CNC water jet cut hand finished aluminum
- Dimensions: 12’ x 24’ x 15″
- Year Completed: 2015
- CRM Contributions: Numerically controlled cutting
This total project, commissioned for the exterior of the New Mexico History Museum in Santa Fe, NM consists of four pieces revealing the setting of the state of New Mexico: “Rio Grande Colcha”, “Dos Arboles, Dos Hermanas” (Two Sisters, Two Trees), “Barco” and “My Home Over There”. This piece features our ability to collaborate with agencies regarding civic planning and design, and historic preservation. All 2 and 3D forms were designed with Form Z, an advanced 3D development software.
- Medium: powder coated plate steel
- Dimensions: 15’ x 30’ x 5″
- Year Completed: 2009
- Location: New Mexico History Museum, Santa Fe, NM
- Public Art Program: New Mexico Art in Public Places
- CRM Contributions: installation engineering