This work features our ability to collaborate with agencies regarding land use planning, water conservation, and ecological restoration. Both macro and micro forms were designed with Form Z, an advanced 3D development software. The larger project design responsibilities included storm water mitigation, bio-infiltration swales and energy dissipaters for the site to help manage storm water.
- Medium: varied petal shapes laser cut ½” steel plate
- Dimensions: 6’ x 45’ x 10’
- Year Completed: 2005
- Location: Albuquerque, NM
- Public Art Program: Albuquerque Public Art and Federal Highway Administration
- CRM Contributions: 750 Ton x 26’-0” Bed Pacific Hydraulic Press Brake to create large scale form, and numerically controlled cutting for the 40 slightly varied floret designs